COVID-19 Information Center
Fort Lauderdale Stays is working diligently to create a safe environment for your vacation, you are also trusting our restaurants, our shops, our vendors and our community to put procedures in place to keep you safe, and we are trusting you to follow the directives in place to minimize transmission of the coronavirus. It is so important that we all work together to not break this chain of trust so we can all remain safe and Fort Lauderdale can remain open for our visitors to enjoy.
How We're Keeping You & Your Family Safe
- Travel by car and avoid crowded high traffic rest stops and restaurants when you are on the road.
- Wash hands frequently when traveling.
- Take advantage of having a full kitchen in your vacation rental. Prepare meals for your family in the property instead of going out to crowded restaurants.
- Remember the 6-foot rule. You can still walk on the beach, hike our trails or take a bike ride but remember the social distancing rule of staying 6 feet away from others, not in your family.
- Consider ordering take-out meals or grocery delivery at your Vacation Rental.
- Please wear a mask out in public unless exercising. You will need one with you in most public establishments.
- Should either member of your party test positive for Covoid-19, please contact Fort Lauderdale Stays immediately.
- For current and up to date guidelines in Broward County please visit www.broward.org/coronavirus
- Follow CDC recommendations and guidelines: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019
We offer self-check-in with keyless entry door locks or a lockbox with a disinfected key. Our guest hospitality mobile app has all the household information for the home and we are available by phone, text, or email.
On the day of your arrival, a check-in person will prepare your home and make sure everything is ready for check-in. This person will also perform secondary wipe down of all high touch surfaces and use a disinfecting spray on hard surfaces using products recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Our check-in staff will wear gloves and a mask and remove their shoes on entering the property.
No staff will come to work if they are feeling unwell or having flu-like symptoms.
All our properties are cleaned and disinfected between guests and the owner stays with a minimum of 48 hours in between reservations. Our cleaners wear masks, shoe coverings, and gloves when cleaning.
- The linen is laundered with commercial detergent at hot temperatures. All beds are made with freshly laundered linens.
- All bathroom surfaces are wiped clean, and floors are disinfected. Fresh towels are placed in the bathrooms. All bathroom surfaces are then sprayed with a disinfectant cleaner, the cleaner is then left on the surfaces to dry.
- Special attention is paid to all high touch surfaces, including light switches, controls for electronics and large appliances, all remote controls, and the like.
- Kitchen counters, appliances, sink, and faucets are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Solid surface items in the living room, bedroom room, hallways, and family rooms, including TV and all remotes, are wiped down with disinfectant.
- Fresh kitchen towels and a sponge are put in the property.
- Cleaning supplies and disinfectants are stocked in our homes for guests to use.
- Liquid Hand soaps are provided in all bathrooms and kitchens.
How to Contact Our Team
If you have any additional questions, please connect with us by one of the following channels!